Monday, May 17, 2010

Thanks Jim


The first time I heard of James Rubart was when my business partner told me that Jim was enthusiastically jumping on board with our business - ReadyBrands, Inc. At that time, Jim was going through the 2nd or third round of proofs and I'm sure he felt as though he would have time to devote to our endeavor. Ron and I were very excited at having Jim on our team. Well... for the record Jim, I myself am releasing you from whatever obligation you may feel you still have. I know Ron has. Your book 'Rooms' was meant to be a good read and I'm sure you had hoped that in time it would get some sort of recognition. But, maybe you were just as surprised as Micah was (the main character in your book) when he inherited that strange and yet beautiful house. I am happy for you and your success. On a deeper and more personal level, the book has changed me and renewed a part of me that I'd forgotten about. In fact, my life closely parallels Micah's life in many ways. But that will be left for another post someday. Thanks Jim and may God continue to bless you and your writing.

No comments:

Post a Comment